Friday, February 16, 2007

A to Z meme

I don't know what a meme is. But, when I was working, I wasted all my time on doing these sorts of things. Seemed better than editing documents, and funnily enough, that's precisely why I'm procrastinating now.

A= Action or Drama: Romantic comedy and bad Chinese films.
B= Best Friend: My mum (that should butter her up for when I want to visit and leech off her). Nat (same reason).
C= Cake or pie: Cake. Pies only come in the meat variety.
D= Drink of choice: Sauvignon Blanc. Preferably from Tasmania, but at a stretch, Noo Zulland.
E= Essential item you use everyday: The coffee machine. Chips and chocolate.
F= Favorite colour: Pink?
G= Gummy bears or worms: Gummi bears, and sour please.
H= Holiday destination: Anywhere except Noo Zulland. Or the GULA.. I mean, Siberia.
I= Indulgences: See E for essential items.
J= January or February: Neither.
K= Kitchen Colour: The colour the landlord wants it to be.
L= Life is incomplete without: Tissues.
M= Milk with or without chocolate: White chocolate please (does that mean it's got a lot of milk?)
N= Number of siblings: Four.
O= Oranges or apples: Apples, green ones.
P= Phobias or Fears: Flying in the FSU. Being kidnapped by the mafia.
Q= Favourite Quote: The quote we got from the removalists about three months after we'd moved. We didn't give them the job.
R= Reason to smile: Finding a nice bottle of wine instead of Ukrainian rocket-fuel.
S= Season: Well, it's winter. Eternal freezing hell.
T= Tea or Coffee: Coffee with a slug of brandy.
U= Unknown fact about me: You don't know anything about me.
V= Vegetable you don't like: Liver.
W= Worst habit: Twiddling my hair. I like it. No one else does.
X= X-rays: The last x-rays I got, I stole from the hospital.
Y= Your favourite food: Vietnamese Pho.
Z= Zodiac Sign: Aries / Pisces.

Thanks to Beccy, from whom I pinched this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

laughing that liver is a vegetable. =)

Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear vicki. Welcome! Or as we say in the wonderful world of Uke. Zdrastvuyte. Well.... Both liver and vegetable have a 'v' in them.

No really. I couldn't think of a vegetable I don't like, so I chose liver. Which I abhor.

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that you have holey socks. This endears me to you....because one of my toes is always breaking through.

WillowTree sent me over to say hello.

Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear Karmyn. Hello! I can't imagine what it would be like to live with this malaise on an on-going basis. Do you have any remedies to stop your toe breaking through? It's rather frustrating and uncomfortable.